View TC of 2018-19 Students

(Note: Enter Student Admission No. Only)

Transfer Certificate

Transfer certificate policy for withdrawal

1.   All parents withdrawing their wards after the completion of academic year should submit filled application form obtained from the office, duly signed by Principal before close of academic year.

2.   It will take 7 working days to process the request for issuing of transfer certificate. 

3.   Students withdrawing during the academic year are required to pay full term fee.

4.   Transfer certificate will be issued after all dues of the school are settled.